After Taking Your Tests
After you complete your tests, you'll receive a Next Steps flyer.
- Submit your highschool transcripts to Admissions and Records.
- Make an appointment to see a counselor to map out your educational plan
- Thinking of retesting? See policies.
- Register for classes in MyPortal.
You will receive your results upon completion of your test. Assessment test results will also be available through your MyPortal at myportal.fhda.edu.
Follow these steps to find your placement test results:
- Log in to MyPortal. You will need your campuswide ID and the password your created;
- Select the Registration tab;
- Find My Records and select "See My Placement Test Results."
If you do not have access to the internet at home, visit the Admissions & Records Office on the main campus in the Student Services Building, Room 8100.
For privacy reasons, results may not be given over the phone.
- Assessment results are valid for two (2) years from the date that the score was earned.
- Assessment results do not expire. However, a student may choose to retest two (2) years from the last recorded placement test date if the student has not earned a D, F, NP or I grade in the subject/course sequence in which they are seeking a new placement.
- You can retake the Chemistry Assessment Test one (1) year after the date of the first exam.
Challenges to assessment results should be directed to the appropriate Division Office.
- English & ESL: Dean of Language Arts
- Math & Chemistry: Dean of Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering (PSME)
Download Next Steps flyer!
Questions?We're Here to Help!
Testing & Assessment Center
Student Services Building 8200 Room 8212