Digital Marketing Certificate Program
The Digital Marketing industry is growing and it’s growing fast. As we shop, search, learn, engage and socialize online, companies develop new tools to collect and analyze data, connect with customers and create new products and services.
Our Partnership with Facebook
Foothill College is partnering with Facebook Inc. to create the Facebook Digital Marketing Certificate Program, which will be available to students in academic year 2020-2021.
This online academic certificate program develops capability with foundational digital marketing skills and tools, such as Facebook Ad Manager, Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics
Through this program, you will be able to
- Acquire digital marketing skills and knowledge demanded by the fast growing Digital Marketing industry;
- Participate in project-based online learning environment sourced from industry experts;
- Experiment with digital tools using credits from Facebook;
- Visit Facebook campus in Menlo Park, CA to learn the latest social media marketing tools and techniques;
- Obtain Facebook Digital Marketing Certification recognized by the industry and essential in obtaining entry-level marketing jobs.
What does that mean for Foothill students?
It means there is a tremendous opportunity to get in the game.
Working in a growing industry translates to better jobs, faster advancement, greater financial rewards for employees with the right set of skills. Facebook Digital Marketing Certificate program at Foothill College is designed to give students the skills they need to be competitive in this lucrative and exciting industry.
Can’t wait to get started?
The 25-unit Certificate of Achievement in Digital Marketing will be available in 2020-2021, including six core courses.
- BUSI59 Principles of Marketing (offered Fall 2020 and Spring 2021)
- BUSI57 Advertising (offered Winter 2021)
- BUSI59A Web Marketing (offered Spring 2021)
- BUSI59C Marketing Content Strategy and Branding (Fall 2020)
- BUSI59D Marketing Analytics and Performance Optimization (Winter 2021)
- BUSI59E Email Marketing (Spring 2021)
Contact Business and Marketing instructor Natasha Mancuso at 650.949.7577 or email@example.com.