Community Ambassador Program
About the Program
The Community Ambassador Program (CAP) connects you with the campus community through
networking and community service.
We are a community of students who can help you get involved on campus and discover your own interests.
Are You New to Foothill College?
We offer weekly workshops each quarter to help you learn about the different programs and services on campus.
What We Do
- Showcase our college to the community
- Campus Tours > Request a Tour
- Provide a peer-to-peer mentoring program
- Event Assistance > Download a Request Form
- Recruit assistants at high schools
- Supervise the ambassador lounge
- Speak on student panels
What We Offer
- A positive student community
- Workshops, campus tour training, event volunteering, mentoring
- Skill development: leadership, communication, networking, hospitality, event coordination, time management
- A unique community college experience
- Academic motivation
To provide an accessible program that cherishes diversity where students will be inspired to discover and enhance their personal values and potential.