Locations & Hours
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302
Counseling Fall 2018 Office Hours
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Closed for holidays: Nov. 12, 22 and 23
Got a Quick Question?
Drop-In Sessions Available
- No appointment required.
- Drop- in on Wednesdays, 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Student Council Chambers, Rm 2818
- Quick Questions are generally 10-15 minutes in length and handled on a first come-first served basis.
Sessions can cover: selecting classes for fall 2018, AP test scores, prerequisite clearance, general counseling questions, Academic/Progrss probation.
For Financial Aid Ed Plans, request an appointment. Appointments are only reserved for Financial Aid Ed Plans.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Counselor available Wednesdays 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
1-6 p.m. - 30 minute appointments