Locations & Hours
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302
Winter Break 2018
During the wInter break, we will only be offering Quick Questions.
Note: Appointments will not be available during the winter break.
Quick Questions are 10-15 minute drop-in on a first come, first served basis.
- Monday thru Friday, Dec. 17 - Dec. 21: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 2 and Thursday, Jan. 3: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Friday, Jan 4: 9:00 am - 2:30pm
Closed for Winter Holidays: Dec. 24, 2018- Jan. 1, 2019
Regular hours will resume Monday, Jan. 7, 2019
Got a Quick Question?
Drop-In Sessions Available
- No appointment required.
- Drop- in on Wednesdays, 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Student Council Chambers, Rm 2018
- Quick Questions are generally 10-15 minutes in length and handled on a first come-first served basis.
Sessions can cover:
- Selecting classes for Winter 2018
- AP test scores
- Prerequisite clearance,
- General counseling questions
- Academic/Progress probation
For Financial Aid Ed Plans, request an appointment. Appointments are only reserved for Financial Aid Ed Plans.
For counseling service, please visit our Main Campus counseling office or make an appointment