Services & Support
Schedule Your Appointment
Is this your first DRC appointment?
Already registered with DRC?
Contact our friendly front desk staff to schedule your virtual Zoom or phone counseling appoinment. Check out our virtual office hours below.
- Call 650-949-7017 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter 2021 Virtual Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Prepare For Your Appointment
Before Your Appointment
- Take English and math assessments
- Prepare to bring necessary documents: other college transcripts, test scores and any other records relevant to issues you want to discuss*
- Make a list of questions you want to ask
- If interested in transfer, make a list of potential universities and major programs
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Have your Foothill CWID (student ID) number ready to verify your identity
- Check your internet, camera and microphone on your device to make sure they're all working (if doing a Zoom appointment)
- Be in a quiet, private place where you can discuss important, personal topics
DRC Counseling Services
Counselors are here to support students with disabilities toward meeting their academic, career and personal goals.
- Develop individualized academic accommodation plan and services
- Collaborate with DRC staff to provide resources and support to ensure academic success
- Liaise with students, campus faculty and staff regarding student disabilites and accommodations
- Explore majors, educational choices and set academic goals
- Get up-to-date information on admissions and transfer requirements
- Develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) for certificate, graduation, and/or transfer
- Address academic challenges and barriers
- Get referrals to support services on campus
- Explore career options and paths
- Learn about different career and college success courses
- Use career search resources to weigh your options
- Receive support in a safe, judgment-free space
- Address personal issues affecting college success
- Get referrals to on-campus and community resources as needed
Meet Our Counselors
We look forward to meeting with you!