International Students Admissions
Easy Steps to Apply
- Application - Complete, sign, and submit a complete application with a copy of your passport and a recent photograph.
- English proficiency - Submit a copy/original proof of English proficiency test score. A minimum score on any of the following examinations is required for admission: TOEFL - 61 iBT (Foothill ETS code is 4315); IELTS - 6.0; iTEP - Level 4; EIKEN - 2A; Duolingo - 50; Pearson PTE Academic - 45; Cambridge - 175+ on advanced or proficiency exam. Exams must have been taken within the last 2 years.
- Financial Statement — Submit an original bank letter (dated within the last 6 months) verifying a minimum of the total estimated cost.
- Transcripts — Submit an original secondary and post-secondary school transcripts, including U.S. schools. All document must be in English or officially translated into English.
- $75 USD Application Fee and $75 USD Shipping Fee. The shipping fee will only be charged if we send documents outside of the United States. Both fees are non-refundable.
Mail all application documents to:
International Student Programs
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
- If you are applying to a Biology or Health program, you must follow a separate application procedure.
- Foothill does not evaluate foreign transcripts for course waivers or to transfer credits.
- If you are an F-1 student from another school and are interested in concurrent enrollment, follow these steps.
Questions?We're Here to Help!
International Student Programs Office
Administration Building 1900 Room 1933
Overseas Applicant Deadlines