ASFC Smart Shop & Design Center
Get Your OwlCard
Pick Up Your Student ID Card at the Smart Shop!
We're located in the Campus Center, Upper Level, Room 2016.
- You must be registered in at least one class
- Have paid your student body fees
- Show your government-issued ID — passport or driver's license
- Be picture ready so that you love using it for discounts and other services on and off campus.
- Once you have your OwlCard, you may add funds to the card to pay for printing on campus.
Keep Your Card Current with a Quarterly Sticker
- You will need to verify the payment of your Student Body Fee each quarter by picking up an OwlCard Sticker in the Smart Shop after you've paid your registration and student fees.
- The current sticker allows you to continuously enjoy your OwlCard benefits as long as you are an enrolled Foothill student.
- The OwlCard stickers are issued by the Smart Shop.
Request a Refund for the ASFC Student Body Fee
- Complete the Refund for ASFC Student Body Fee form
- Bring it to the Smart Shop or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What if I lose my OwlCard?
You can replace your lost OwlCard at the ASFC Smart Shop (Campus Center, Room 2016).
- Make sure to bring a current driver's license and to pay a Student Body Fee for a current quarter. There is an OwlCard replacement fee of $10.
- If you had a cash balance on your lost OwlCard, this balance will be transferred to your new OwlCard.
- If you choose not to replace your OwlCard, the cash balance on your lost OwlCard cannot be refunded.
- Stop by the ASFC Smart Shop in room 2016 to deactivate your lost OwlCard as soon as possible.
Q. What if my OwlCard is stolen?
You can replace your stolen OwlCard at the ASFC Smart Shop (Campus Center, Room 2016).
- Make sure to file a police report and to bring this police report to the ASFC Smart Shop.
- Make sure to bring a current driver's license and to pay a Student Body Fee for a current quarter.
- There is no replacement fee for a stolen OwlCard if you have a police report.
- There is a replacement fee of $10 if you do not have a police report.
- If you had a cash balance on your stolen OwlCard, this balance will be transferred to your new OwlCard.
- If you choose not to replace your OwlCard, the cash balance on your stolen OwlCard cannot be refunded.
- Stop by the ASFC Smart Shop at 2016 to deactivate your stolen OwlCard as soon as possible.
Q. Can I lend my OwlCard to someone else?
Rights and privileges associated with an OwlCard are non-transferable.
- Do not lend your OwlCard to anyone.
- You are held accountable for all transactions conducted with your OwlCard.
- Always carry your OwlCard with you as it is your proof that you are a Foothill College student, and by showing your OwlCard you will receive discounts at many places.
- View the list of OwlCard benefits below on thise page.
Q. What if I find someone else's OwlCard?
Please return it to the ASFC Smart Shop (Campus Center, Room 2016). Attempting to use a lost and/or stolen OwlCard for any purpose can be considered a theft.
Discounts with Your OwlCard
With your OwlCard in hand, you'll be eligible for these discount benefits!
|Textbook Rental Program & Buyback
Foothill Bookstore - Campus Center Room 2301
|ASFC Smart Shop
Campus Center, Room 2016
Discounts on copy & fax Services
Discounted AMC and Century movie tickets
|ASFC Design Center
Campus Center, Room 2017
Discounts on Design Center Services
|Foothill Theatre Arts
Discounts on Admission for Foothill Theatre Arts Production
|VTA Eco Pass
$5 Per Quarter; Unlimited rides
|Hunan Home's Express
530 Showers Dr. Suite #8 Mountain View
Minimum Purchase of $10 Subtotal Before Tax
10787 S. Blaney Ave. Cupertino CA, 95014
236 Castro St. Mountain View, CA 94041
San Antonio Center, 530 Showers Dr, Mountain View, CA 94040
|Spot-A Pizza Place
133 Main St, Los Altos, CA 94022
& Free Medium Cheese Pizza with Purchase of any 2X-L Pizza with Reg. Price
|Nekter Juice Bar
San Antonio Center, 685 San Antonio Rd #15, Mountain View, CA 94040
650 Castro St #140, Mountain View, CA 94040
|Jersey Mike's Subs
634 San Antonio Road, Mountain View, CA 95050
Free Combo, Buy 1 Sub, Get Chips & Drink Free
|La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill
660 N San Antonio Rd #A, Mountain View, CA 94040
565 San Antonio Rd #25, Mountain View, CA 94040
Printable PDF: OwlCard Discounts
Questions?Come to Room 2016
ASFC Smart Shop & Design Center
Campus Center, Building 2000 Upper Level Room 2016
Monday–Thursday 7:45 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
Sept. 25–Dec. 22, 2017
Friday 7:45 a.m.–2:15 p.m.
Closed on campuswide holidays:
Nov. 10, 23 and 24