subpage flowers image

Veterans Resource Center

Request for Benefits

Applying for your VA Education Benefits is easy. Follow these steps to access ClockWork in MyPortal.

Remember, you'll need your Student CWID that you receive after you apply for admission to Foothill.

ClockWork Enterprise 5

  1. Log onto MyPortal 
  2. Click the "Students" tab
  3. Scroll down until you see the "ClockWorks Student Portlet"
  4. Click on "ClockWork VET Login"
  5. Click "Benefits Request"
  6. Complete the application all the way through and submit

Continuing Students

You will need to fill out a new request each quarter that you wish to receive your educational benefits.

Important Note: DO NOT submit your education benefits request until you have registered for classes.

  • Your request cannot be processed until you have finished registering.
  • Submitting your request prior to registering for all of the classes you plan on attending for the quarter can also delay the certification process.
  • Fill out a new request each quarter after you register for your classes each quarter.

If you need any assistance submitting your benefits request, have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our office.

GI Comparison Tool

Want to see what you would receive with your current VA Benefits based on percentage or School of choice? Use the GI Comparison Tool to get more information.

ph default text

Questions?We're Here to Help!

Veterans Resource Center


Building 5400, Room 5403