Veterans Resource Center
Book Loan & Voucher Program
Need a book for class? We may be able to loan it to you!
Next steps to access this program:
- Access and download a copy of your booklist through
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your required booklist.
- VRC will confirm by email, if any books are available for pick up.
The book loan program is made possible by veterans donating their books to the VRC for other veterans to use.
If you have textbooks that you would like to donate, please contact us.
Book vouchers are available and limited every quarter on a first-come, first-serve basis to veterans who are currently taking classes.
- Book vouchers can be used to purchase your textbooks and course materials at the Foothill College Bookstore.
- Applications will close at 5 PM on the first Friday of the quarter.
- Distribution will be two weeks before the quarter starts, one week before the quarter starts, and during the first week of the quarter.