subpage flowers image

Admissions and Records Office

Transcript Evaluations

Transcript evaluation shows how courses from other colleges/universities can be used to complete a Foothill College degree or general education requirements.


Steps for Evaluation

Submit Your Official Transcript

Students transferring courses to Foothill College must order their official transcripts to be sent by their college/university to Foothill College.

Note:  official electronic transcripts preferred. 

If your college/university asks for an email to send your official electronic transcript to Foothill, please use this email: 

Submit a Transcript Evaluation Form

Evaluation of your official transcript cannot be processed until after we receive your official transcript and your Transcript Evaluation Request form.

Once you receive confirmation that your official transcripts has been received by Foothill College, you have two options to request a transcript evaluation.


Option 1: Request a transcript evaluation without a counselor

1. DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE:  Request for Transcript Evaluation Form (pdf) 

2. EMAIL form to:

Option 2: Request a transcript evaluation with a counselor 

Schedule an appointment with a Foothill counselor to assist you with submitting a Transcript Evaluation form. Meeting with a counselor will give you a general idea of how courses might be evaluated. 


(Email: to find out if Foothill received your official transcript)



ph default text

Need Help?
Contact Us!

Admissions and Records


A & R Help Form

Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101

A & R Office Hours

Summer Hours
MAIN CAMPUS—Virtual Services Only

Please contact us by Phone, Email, Chat or Help Form during business hours:

Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. & Friday: Closed


Closed July 5 for Independence Day Observance.

SUNNYVALE CENTER CLOSED Please contact Main Campus for virtual services.