Steps to Register for Classes
Deadlines Extended for P/NP and EW for Winter 2022
The deadlines have been extended to the end of the winter quarter for requesting Pass/No Pass or an Excused Withdrawal in consideration of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. All withdrawals will be treated as excused, as long as you follow required steps.
This may be helpful if you feel your academic performance has suffered because of disruptions related to COVID-19 and health officials’ orders to stay home.
However, there some important things you should consider before requesting Pass/No Pass.
- Some transfer universities may not accept Pass grades for credit or major requirements.
- If you receive a Pass grade, you will not be allowed to take the course again.
- Once you request Pass/No Pass for a course, you cannot change back to a letter grade.
If you request to have your grades converted retroactively to Pass/No Pass
- A grade of C (including C plus) or higher will be converted to Pass
- Any grade below C (including D and D plus) will be converted to No Pass
To learn more about these important considerations and how to submit a request, visit our Pass/No Pass Guidelines for Pass/No Pass and Excused Withdrawals.
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Summer 2022 Hours
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Please contact us by Phone, Email, Chat or Help Form during business hours. NOTE: Phone service available 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–Noon Friday.
SUNNYVALE CENTER CLOSED
Please visit or contact the Main Campus for in-person or virtual services.
Academic Dates & Deadlines