Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of Nov. 26, 08:00 AM
INTRODUCTION TO ART
- Description: An introduction to new ways of thinking about the visual arts, including examinations of the visual elements and artistic media, particularly as they contribute to the development of visual literacy. Includes analysis of western and non-western traditions in the visual arts within a social and historical context.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 4 hours lecture per week, 1.5 hours lab per week. (66 hours total per quarter.)
- Foothill GE Area:Humanities
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
Department Note:TO CONTACT AN INSTRUCTOR VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
For more information about the Art Program, contact: Hilary Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.949.7585. The website can be found at: https://foothill.edu/art. For information on how to clear a prerequisite please go to: https://foothill.edu/reg/prereqs.html
HybridHybrid: A combination of on-campus scheduled days and times (with a room number that will be held on campus) and asynchronous with online work
Course Dates: 09/26/2022 - 12/16/2022
Day & Time
Day & Time
Async Asynchronous: flexible time and place such as Online in Canvas with recorded lectures
This is a hybrid class requiring attendance, both on-campus and online. After registering, find out how to log in to the course site.