Student Employment Opportunities
Department: Design Center
ASFC Design Center is seeking a talented individual who is enthusiastic and self-motivated to work in an exciting, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. Projects include conceptualizing and designing posters, brochures, print ads, multi-page booklets, digital illustrations, while working with committees and volunteers in the leadership office.
- Candidate must be Foothill College student, registered with 12 units or more during the quarter, see previous link for the list of requirements.
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Graphic Design major who has completed the Graphic Design Studio I class (GID 33) or an equivalent
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Detail oriented, organized and capable to manage work from start to finish while handling multiple projects
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Salary: $15 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: 19 hours maximum per week
Duration: Summer/Fall - Spring (consistency is ideal when possible, but family first, classes and health are priority)
Apply for ASFC Jobs today!
We're Here to Help!
ASFC Welcome Center
Campus Center Upper Level Room 2016