ASFC Smart Shop & Design Center
Smart Shop & Design Center
Virtual Campus Announcement
Given recent recommendations from Santa Clara County, all Smart Shop & Design Center services will be located online. Staff are checking email and phone messages during regular business hours.
ASFC Student Planners Are Here
- submit a request to the Smart Shop to request your planner at smart_shop@foothill..edu
- planners will be mailed to the address you have in MyPortal
- update your address in MyPortal before you request a planner
Digital Student ID Cards Are Here
Visit MyPortal or download the Foothill student mobile app for Android or iOS to access you personalized Foothill digital id card.
- From MyPortal, navigate to the Students section & click on the Digital ID Card tile. Can't find it? Use the search box to look for "Digital ID Card"
- From the Foothill student mobile app, access the "hamburger" menu in the top left hand corner.
- click on Digital ID Card
- you may need to sign into MyPortal
- if the Digital ID Card doesn't display, navigate to the Digital ID Card tile
- you can print the ID Card from your browser if you have an attached printer
The production of OwlCards has been temporarily suspended. OwlCard quarterly stickers are currently unavailable.
Faculty and Staff id cards are now printed by Campus Police. Please contact Joe Mauss for more information: email@example.com
Campus Center, Room 2016 -CLOSED
A one-stop location for access to many student services
Smart Shop Services
Design services to promote student activities
Design Center Services
We will provide a quote after you complete an Order Request. Stop by our front desk to get started or use the online Design Center Job Order form.
Meet Our Coordinator
Our front desk is staffed by knowledgeable and friendly student employees. Contact the Smart Shop & Design Center coordinator for additional assistance.