Student Employment Opportunities
Department: Student Activities
- Attend, prepare minutes, and post agendas for regular ASFC meetings every week:
- Campus Council (Thursdays 2pm)
- Budget Commission (Tuesdays 2:30pm)
- President's Cabinet
- President's Board
- Follow/be knowledgeable of Brown Act & Parliamentary Procedure.
- Make all official ASFC documents and minutes available to the student body.
- Maintain ASFC Office and serve as the ASFC greeter by handling walk-in students and answering phones.
- Create templates, applications, and spreadsheets.
- Work with the Design Center to create posters, desk tags, ASFC applications, and anything else that needs to be done.
- Explain ASFC job descriptions to students.
- Order supplies for the ASFC Office.
- Willing to be trained on/and use FHDA BoardDocs
- Student government knowledge
- Clerical experience
- Customer service
- Word processing skills
- Organized and efficient
- Flexible - able to work with a wide variety of people and tasks.
- Knowledgeable of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Understand Zoom conference/meetings platform
- All students who come into the ASFC Office looking for help, advice, and answers.
- Director of Student Activities
- Student Activities Specialist
- Student Accounts Manager
- Dean of Student Affairs & Activities
- Executive Assistant to the Dean of Student Affairs & Activities
- Student Activities Assistant
- ASFC President
- All ASFC Vice-Presidents
- All other appointed/elected members of Campus Council
- Smart Shop Manager
- Design Center
For More Information Contact:
Daphne Small, Director, Student Activities
Salary: $14 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: 19 hours maximum per week
Duration: Summer/Fall - Spring (consistency is ideal when possible, but family first, classes and health are priority)
Apply for ASFC Jobs today!
We're Here to Help!
ASFC Welcome Center
Campus Center Upper Level Room 2016