New Student Orientation
Welcome Days for New Students & Parents
Your Foothill College Experience
- Be ready for fall quarter with this special virtual Welcome Day — planned to be a fun and informative event.
- New students will receive an RSVP link via text and email. More information to come!
- Meet other new students, as well as Foothill faculty, staff, and administrators, and get answers to your questions before classes begin Sept. 21.
- PARENTS AND FAMILIES: Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 15, at 6:30 p.m. for a special Parent Orientation. Learn about financial aid and other services for your student.
- Need accommodations? Please contact the Disability Resource Center at 650.949.7017 or email email@example.com.
What you can expect!
- A session on what every college student needs to know
- Information about on-campus programs and services available to Foothill students
- Learn how to get your OwlCard student ID
- Great entertainment
- Resource fair
- Cool prizes
If you require accommodations for a disability, please call the Disability Resource Center at 650.949.7017 by September 9 to make arrangements.
Got Questions? Contact Us!
Student Affairs Office