Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of Nov. 26, 08:30 AM
ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY LABORATORY
- Description: An introduction to environmental biology through laboratory and field experiments, examination of local examples illustrating ecological concepts, use of sampling techniques to assess environmental quality, and student research of environmental topics.
- Corequisite: BIOL 9.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours: 3 hours lab per week. (36 hours total per quarter.) In-class field trips.
- Foothill GE Area:Natural Sciences
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
On CampusOn Campus: Class held at one of our main or Sunnyvale campuses. See Room below for link.
Course Dates: 09/26/2022 - 12/16/2022
Day & Time