Disability Resource Center
Requesting Services & Accommodations
Get started accessing services. First register with the DRC.
If you take classes at our Sunnyvale Center, please contact our main office at 650.949.7017 to set up services.
Returning StudentsBe sure to request accommodations for the quarter.
- Request your accommodations through the Clockwork in MyPortal.
- Be sure to give yourself at least 1 week before your exam to make a request.
- Remember we cannot guarantee your accommodations if you request it with less than 1 week's notice!
- Contact your instructor about your accommodations.
- Please be sure to do this or your accommodations may not be acknowledged or provided.
- If you and your instructor decide to use the testing center, then schedule your test at the Testing Center.
If you haven't been to Foothill for at least 3 quarters, please contact our main office for a counseling and intake appointment at 650.949.7017.
Alternate Path for Requesting Accommodations
The student who is requesting accommodations who does not wish to utilize college Disability Resource Center services may call 650.949.7332.
The student must provide an official Verification of Disability signed by an appropriate professional.