Foothill's campus security is managed by the Foothill-De Anza District Police.
In Case of Emergency
From a campus phone: Dial 9-1-1
Note: You do NOT need to dial “9” before 9-1-1 from campus phones
From a cell phone: 408.924.8000
Call 650.949.7313 from your cell phone or dial extension 7-3-1-3 from campus phones when requiring police assistance:
- to report non-violent crimes such as theft
- to report non-injury vehicle accidents
- to report minor disturbances such as loud music
- for assistance with unlocking doors, jump-starting a car, or obtaining a nighttime police escort
- to inquire about parking issues, fingerprinting, lost and found items, and general district police information.
When calling the non-emergency number, you will be given an option to reach a Dispatcher 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even when our campus offices are closed.
Sign Up for Emergency Notification
Our free ENS on-campus emergency alert service is capable of rapidly sending voice, e-mail and text* messages to all faculty, staff and students in case of situations such as a power outage, campus closure or other urgent situation.
Add or Update Your Contact Information
- Log in to myportal.fhda.edu
- Follow instructions listed in the Set Up Emergency Notification section on the Home Tab.
Learn more about the ENS system and how it may be used to communicate with you.
For Non-EmergenciesContact Us Here
Foothill-De Anza District Police
Campus Center, Building 2100 Room 2103
Other Important Campus Contacts
- Health Services
- Multimedia Classroom and Computer Support 408.864.8324
- Plant Services 650.949.6156
Emergency Contact Flyer
Download and print a FHDA District Police information flyer for keeping in your car and wallet for when you need it!