DREAMers and UndocuALLY
At Foothill College, we aim to keep our communities informed on the latest developments and issues that affect our undocumented community. Please check this site frequently to get the latest news on DACA.
If your DACA is rescinded, this will not affect your AB540 status as long as you keep attending classes at Foothill and maintain your residency status.
5 Things to Know About the Announcement That DACA Is Being Ended
On September 5, 2017, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, on behalf of the entire Trump administration, announced the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- Your DACA is valid until its expiration date.
- No new DACA applications will be accepted.
- DACA issuances and work permits that expire between now and March 5, 2018, must be
submitted for renewal by October 5, 2017.
- Advance parole to travel abroad is no longer available.
- We are united in this fight.
Please visit the National Immigration Law Center for more information.
Stay Informed On the Latest News
Join A Newsletter
We also highly recommend joining a newsletter from some of the following organizations to be up to date with the latest information and resources.