two faculty during graduation

Faculty & Staff

Frequently Used Forms

Scroll down this page for an alphabetical list of forms that employees use often.

The form location link will direct you to the college or district department that is responsible for maintaining the form.

If there is a form that you would like added to the list, send an email to and with the form title and the URL to its page location.

More Forms

Additional forms may be found on the following websites, if they're not listed on this page.

Faculty & Staff


For Students

Alphabetical Listing

ACE PGA Application (Professional Growth Award)

Human Resources
ACE Travel and Conference Application Professional Development 
Academic Dishonesty Report Form (Use Incident Report) Student Affairs
Additional Pay (Instructions and Form) Finance & Admin Services
Administrative and Peer Evaluation Forms (Faculty Evaluations) Faculty Association
Authorization for Payment and Load PT Faculty  | Instructions Finance & Admin Services
Budget Transfer Accounting
Business Card Request (Use Markeing Request Form) Marketing
CDC PT Faculty Substitute Timesheet Finance & Admin Services
Classified Employee of the Quarter Nomination Classified Senate
Column Advancement Full-Time Faculty Finance & Admin Services
Column Advancement Part-Time Faculty Finance & Admin Services
Contract Employee Assignment Change  Human Resources
Contract Agreement Routing Slip Business Services
Direct Deposit (MyPortal > Apps > Staff > Payroll > Online Services) MyPortal
Direct Pay (District)  Accounts Payable
Disruptive Student Report Form (Use Incident Report) Student Affairs
EOPS Faculty Evaluation Form For Faculty (EOPS)
Expense Transfer  Accounting 
FA Faculty Travel and Conference Application  Professional Development 
Faculty Leave Report (MyPortal) MyPortal 
Float Request Finance & Admin Services
Foundation Direct Pay  Accounts Payable 
FT Faculty Release/Reassign Time  Human Resources 
FT Faculty Stipend Authorization  Finance & Admin Services 
Incomplete Contract For Faculty (Go to MyPortal > Apps > Adobe Sign Faculty Forms)
Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA)  Purchasing 
Independent Contractor Change Purchasing
Independent Contractor Transportation Services  Purchasing 
Instructor Petition to Waive Title 5 Add/Drop Regulations For Faculty
International Travel Authorization Form  Accounts Payable 
Invoice for Services Rendered (used with ICA)  Purchasing 
J1 Administrative and Peer Evaluation Form Faculty Association
Labor Redistribution  Accounting 
Marketing Project Request (Print & Promotion) Marketing
Medical Certification  Human Resources 
Mileage Form  Accounts Payable 
Out-of-State Travel Authorization Form Professional Development 
Paid Office Hours (for PT Faculty)  Human Resources
Petty Cash Voucher  Accounts Payable 
Print Shop Order Finance & Admin Services 
Pro Card Application  Business Services x6202
Staff Leave Request (for Student Services) Student Services
Staffing Requisition Hardcopy Signature Page (Not for TEAS) Finance & Admin Services 
Staffing Requisition Taleo Approval Queues  Human Resources 
Staffing Requisition Taleo (Permanent) How To  Human Resources 
Staffing Requisition Taleo (TEA) How To Human Resources
Surplus Equipment Disposal (electronic and non-electronic)  Purchasing 
Teamsters Education, Travel and Conference Instructions  Professional Development 
Trip Voucher (not for Staff Revitalization Conference Funds)  Accounts Payable
W-2 (MyPortal > Apps > Staff > Payroll > Online Services) MyPortal 
W-9  Purchasing 
Website Request (New or major page edits) Marketing
Working Out of Classification  Human Resources 
ph default text

We're Here to Help!

Web Support

How to Report Academic Dishonesty, Disruptive Behavior and/or Emotional Distress Support

Use Incident Report Form