Group of students

Current International Students

Tax Information

The United States tax system requires EVERY NONIMMIGRANT present in the US in 2016 to file a form with the Internal Revenue Service (whether you worked or not).

This also applies to your spouse and dependents/children on F-2 visas.

Download the PDF for detailed information about required forms and deadlines: International Students Tax Information

ph default text

Questions?We're Here to Help!

International Student Programs Office


Administration Building 1900 Room 1933