About Our Math Program
Courses Added for Second Spring
We still have open seats for these sections. Six-week spring session starts Monday, May 20. All three courses online. Register today!
Wherever you are in your math journey, we would love to walk a few steps with you!
At Foothill, we offer a full range of math courses, from basic education through differential equations and linear algebra.
Student-centered Learning and Extra Math Support
- Boost your math skills with Summer Bridge!
- Enroll in the Math Performance Success program for extra help with Math 10: Statistics.
- Explore all of our math course offerings to find your fit.
- Newly designed courses that emphasize student support are available now:
- Quantitative Reasoning: Math 180
- Precalculus with support: Math 48A + Math 248A
We're Here to Help!
Jennifer Sinclair, Dept. Co-Chair
Office Room 4134
Sarah Williams, Dept. Co-Chair
Office Room 4108
Division Office Contacts
|Ram Subramaniam, Division Dean
|Ru Yu Chen
Division Administrative Assistant
|STEM Success Center|