Female speaking to another female

Title IX - Stop Sexual Violence

Report an Incident

Five Ways to Report Harassment and Discrimination on the Basis of Sex

  1. Report incident online by clicking here
  2. Report incident to Title IX coordinator:

    Catalina Rodriguez
    Dean of Students

    Campus Center, Office 2003

  3. Report  incident to Foothill-De Anza Human Resources Office
    Download Unlawful Discrimination Form
  4. Report incident to campus police
    The Foothill-De Anza Police office is located in Room 2103 on the lower level of the Campus Center. You can call 408.924.8000 or by dialing 911 from any campus phone.
  5. Report to  Office of Civil Rights

Why It's Important to File a Report

If you experience sexual violence, you are not to blame.

It does not matter when it happened, where it happened, or what the circumstances surrounding the incident were. It is not your fault.

By coming forward and reporting your experience, you can make a big difference. You can help make our campus and community safer for everyone, and prevent the person who hurt you from harming anyone else.

If you experience sexual violence, you can and should make a report.  There are several avenues you can take to report a sexual violence incident.

If you need help sorting through your reporting options or getting the process started, you can contact either

Impartial Investigations and Sanctions

Foothill College will provide a prompt, fair, and impartial investigation and resolution for every sexual misconduct complaint.

When there is a finding of responsibility for sexual misconduct, Foothill will issue appropriate sanctions and remedial measures.  As needed, remedial measures may be put in place while investigations into a Title IX complaint are being completed.

Reporting an Incident to the Police — What You Should Know

If you experience sexual violence, you may make a report with the Foothill-De Anza Police Department.  Their Foothill office is located in Room 2103 on the lower level of the Campus Center. You can call 408.924.8000 or by dialing 911 from any campus phone.

  • If you choose to, you should report your experience to the police as soon as possible after the incident.
  • Police are more likely to be able to get the evidence they need to make an arrest if you talk to them about what happened while the event is still clear in your memory.
  • The police will interview you about what happened and ask you to have your doctor or another health professional collect medical evidence of the assault.

Reporting the incident to the police does not mean you have to seek prosecution. However, the police will be able to take action to keep other students and community members safe.

Get Help If You Are Assaulted

Title IX Contacts at a Glance

Catalina Rodriguez

We're both here to talk at contact info below!

Catalina Rodriguez,
Title IX Coordinator

Anthony Cervantes,
Deputy Title IX Coordinator



Campus Center, Room 2003

Helpful Resources Links