Application and Admissions Process
Our application process is designed to ensure that we make the best match possible between students and the services we provide.
Therefore, we gather information in a variety of ways directly from students, families, and professionals who know the applicant well.
1. Visit the TTW Program
- Take a tour! Group tours are available on Thursday, Feb 1st, 2018 at 10 a.m, Thursday Feb 8th, 2018 at 10 a.m, & Thursday Feb 15th, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Let us know if these dates/times do not work and we can arrange another date.
- To schedule your tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.949.7038.
2. Sign Up for an Appointment
Once you have visited the program, the student and family may schedule an interview and screening appointment.
Screening includes three components:
- Student assessment: short question and answer (20 minutes)
- Student interview: student meets with TTW faculty (15 minutes)
- Parent/caretaker interview: parents/caretaker meet with the Dean of Disability Resource Center (15 minutes)
- Appointment dates will be posted in February
3. Request References
- Please provide contact information for 2 professional references who know the applicant well and email it to email@example.com.
- These may be recent teachers or counselors.
- We may contact them if we have additional questions about the applicant.
Note: Once accepted into the program, students will be required to provide documentation of disability from a licensed, credentialed professsional and complete an application for services.
Thank you for your interest in the TTW Program
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!