Application and Admissions Process
Our application process is designed to ensure that we make the best match possible between students and the services we provide.
Therefore, we gather information in a variety of ways directly from students, families, and professionals who know the applicant well.
1. Visit the TTW Program
- Take a tour! If you are interested in enrolling in the TTW Program for the 2019-2020 School Year starting July 2019, the first step would be coming by Foothill College for a tour.
- Tours are available at 10:30am on the following dates:
- Thursday Feb 14th 2019, Thursday Feb 21st 2019, Thursday Feb 28th 2019, Thursday March 7th 2019, & Thursday March 14th 2019.
- To schedule your tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.949.7038.
2. Sign Up for an Appointment
Once you have visited the program, the student and family may schedule an interview and screening appointment.
Screening includes three components:
- Student assessment: short question and answer (20 minutes)
- Student interview: student meets with TTW faculty (15 minutes)
- Parent/caretaker interview: parents/caretaker meet with the Dean of Disability Resource Center (15 minutes)
- Follow the link below to select a screening appointment time slot. Our first screening appointments will take place on Friday March 1st 2019. If this appointment date does not work for you, we will have additional appointments in April and May!
3. References Upon Request
- Please provide contact information for 2 professional references who know the applicant well and email it to SchwartzmanBen@fhda.edu.
- These may be recent teachers or counselors.
- We may contact them if we have additional questions about the applicant.
Note: Once accepted into the program, students will be required to provide documentation of disability from a licensed, credentialed professsional and complete an application for services.
Thank you for your interest in the TTW Program
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!