- Apply for admission to Foothill College
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing the FAFSA at fafsa.gov
- Schedule an appointment to take English and Math placement tests
- Submit the Program Interest Form
- Attend the Umoja Orientation (Date TBA)
Along with the steps above, you must . . .
- Meet with an academic counselor to design an academic plan. To schedule an appointment, email Umoja counselor Tracee Cunningham at email@example.com.
- Be a full-time student (12 or more units)
- Register in at least one selected Umoja Community course