Disability Resource Center
New to DRC? Let's get you registered first for access to our services:
If you are registered with DRC and currently enrolled in courses at Foothill College:
- Request you accommodations at the beginning of each quarter using the Clockwork app in MyPortal.
- To use testing accommodations:
- Request to use your accommodations a minimum of 1 week before your exam date using the Clockwork app in MyPortal. (Remember: We cannot guarantee your testing accommodations if you request them with less than 1 week's notice!)
- Also contact your instructor 1 week before the exam date to discuss setting up your testing accommodations.
- If you and your instructor decide to use the Testing Center, schedule your test at the Testing Center.
Be sure to complete the above steps or your accommodations may not be acknowledged or provided.
If you previously received DRC accommodations, but have not attended Foothill College for 3 or more quarters:
- Reapply with Foothill College
- Contact DRC to schedule an intake counseling appointment at 650.949.7017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate Path for Requesting Accommodations
Students requesting accommodations who do not wish to utilize college Disability Resource Center services may call 650.949.7332.
Students must provide an official Verification of Disability signed by an appropriate professional.