Planning & Resource Council (PaRC)
PaRC meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday each month.
Download agenda and other meeting documents:
PaRC Planning Documents
- Educational Master Plan (EMP)
- 2017-2018 College Strategic Objectives (E²SG)
- Institutional Effectiveness Indicators
- PaRC Orientation 2017-18 (PPTX)
PaRC oversees and drives institutional planning and assessment of all collegewide plans, including
- Strategic Plan Commitments to action
- Instructional/ Student Services/ Administrative Program Plans,
- Accreditation Planning Agendas
- Facilities, Technology, Student Equity, and DSPS Plans.
- Prioritize expenditures to advance the Strategic Initiatives including resource requests
- Approve the priorities for division budgets
- Develop policy regarding budget reduction
- Review College and District policies and develops procedures to implement policy.
- Provide Accreditation Oversight
- Advise the President on issues regarding campus climate and well-being
- Evaluate instructional program discontinuance proposal
- Promote awareness and understanding of Foothill College budgeting, FHDA district budget, and the state budget.
- Evaluate proposed new instructional and student services programs against sustainability and compatibility with Foothill Strategic Initiatives
Please contact me!
Veronica Casas, President's Office