Installment Payment Plan
Foothill College offers an installment payment plan for those unable to pay their balances in full. Students who enroll in an installment payment plan will not be dropped for nonpayment.
- Students with balances from previous quarters are not eligible.
- You can enroll in the quarterly payment plan through your MyPortal Account.
- You will have the option to pay with a credit card.
- There is a $25 nonrefundable processing fee to enroll in the quarterly payment plan. The processing fee is only charged when you are enrolling in payment plan.
- The payment plan cannot be reversed once signed.
|The last day to sign up for the Summer 2023 installment plan is Thursday, June 29.|
About the Installment Payment Plan
- The payment plan is divided into three payments (2 installments for Summer).
- $25 payment plan service fee is nonrefundable. Students will be charged the service fee for each quarter they are enroll in a payment plan. Service fee will be automatically reversed only when the California College Promise Grant is approved.
- Students taking classes at both De Anza and Foothill need to select one payment plan only per quarter.
- Payments will be adjusted if classes are added or dropped during the quarter.
- Installments will be automatically charged to the saved payment method on the scheduled date(s).
- Scheduled installment payment dates for the most current quarter are posted inside the Bill Payment System.
How to enroll in the Payment Plan
Students without balance due from prior quarter(s) and with a balance of $50 or more for the current quarter are eligible to enroll in an installment plan.
- Log in to MyPortal, click "Apps" and find the Bill Payment system under the Student section.
- Click the Payment Plan tab to enroll in a payment plan or view your current plan and payment schedule.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 949-7331 if you have any questions.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Regular Hours: April 10–June 30
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
*Friday: 8 a.m.–3 p.m. (Virtual Only)
Contact Us Virtually
Please contact us by Phone, Email, Chat or Help Form during business hours. NOTE: Phone service available 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–Noon Friday.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONS
May 29: Memorial Day Holiday
June 19: Juneteenth Holiday
SUNNYVALE CENTER CLOSED
Please visit or contact the Main Campus for in-person or virtual services.
Academic Dates & Deadlines