STEM Success Center
About the STEM Center
The Online STEM Center is offering drop-in tutoring online via ZOOM. Our instructors are scheduled throughout the day to help you one-on-one. Don't be stuck or fall behind. Take advantage of this wonderful free service Foothill College makes available to all students. We hope to see you soon!
Registered students can access information about the STEM Center in 2 ways:
- Click the Student Support Portal via CANVAS, then click "Go to Tutoring" on the Tutoring Tile
- Click "Foothill Tutoring" menu option in your CANVAS course.
To see the current STEM Center Hours for both oncampus and online, Log in to your Canvas .
Online Tutoring Service
We use Zoom to pair you with a tutor. You'll need a quiet space and a computer with a microphone to participate.
We offer tutoring for the following STEM subjects:
- Computer Science
- Networking Technologies
Business and Social Sciences subjects in Accounting, Economics, and Geography.
All tutoring services are for free in our Learning Resource Center (LRC).
For any calculator matters, see The Library page.
When We Re-Open Onsite
The STEM Center is an inviting and comfortable place for students to get help in STEM and Business and Social Sciences subjects.
- Want to grab lunch while you work? We’ve got a microwave, and you are welcome to eat while you work with our instructors.
- Need a quiet space? We’ve got a place for that. The Quiet room, where no conversations or tutoring are permitted, to accommodate students that need a quiet area to study.
- Need a private study space? Our small study rooms allow for quiet conversation without distraction.
- Need some help with a vexing problem? Our instructors are scheduled throughout the day to help you one-on-one, and we can also schedule time to help your study group on a weekly basis.
Need to reach us? Email LRC@fhda.edu