Try an Honors Course Program
For students who are curious about what an honors class is like or have not yet met our minimum eligibility requirements, we offer the “Try An Honors Course” trial program.
- The trial program allows students to try one of our honors courses while still making progress towards the official, Honors Institute program requirements.
- Many Honors Scholars begin through the “Try An Honors Course” path!
Requirements for Trial Program
To qualify for the trial program, students need to satisfy the following requirement:
- For continuing Foothill College students, demonstrate a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
in 10 or more units completed at Foothill College
- For new students to Foothill, please provide transcripts (unofficial is fine) for
one of the following:
- Minimum 3.0 (weighted or unweighted) cumulative high school GPA; or,
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in 10 or more units at another accredited college or university.