UCLA Transfer Alliance Program
Double Your Chances
Want to double the chances of being accepted to UCLA's College of letters and Sciences?
Join the Honors Institute and become an Honors Scholar* and you can!
Guaranteed Priority Consideration for Admission
Through the UCLA Transfer Alliance Program (TAP), Foothill College Honors Scholars are given guaranteed priority consideration for admission to the UCLA College of Letters and Sciences. Traditionally, Foothill students experience a 70-98% acceptance rate through this program (versus 14-20%) for all other transfer applicants.
International students are also eligible to apply for this program, however are reviewed separately. International students can participate in TAP and be certified, but are not considered in the same way as domestic students.
In order to be eligible for this program, honors students must
- complete a minimum of 12 honors units by the end of the fall term prior to their transfer.
- successfully complete a minimum of 7 honors courses (23 quarter units) with a minimum GPA of 3.3
- (Please note these are minimums and with the high impacted majors a higher GPA is recommended)
- Students interested in participating in this program must submit an application to UCLA by the annual November deadline.
- Honors students will receive an email message from the Honors Institute identifying the deadlines for submission of additional materials.
- The Honors Institute regularly hosts information sessions about this program.
For more information, contact the Honors Institute at email@example.com
You may visit the UCLA TAP site for more info.