Drop for Nonpayment Spring 2018
Students with a total fee balance of $100 or more on the following date will be dropped for nonpayment. Your total fee balance is cumulative, including De Anza charges if your are or were enrolled at De Anza for any quarter.
Drop for nonpayment will take place anytime on:
- Wednesday, March 28
Note: Drop for nonpayment dates vary for each quarter. Spring 2018 classes will not be dropped by the system after March 28.
- Students whose Financial Aid funds (grants and loans only) have been awarded and approved for Academic Year 2017-2018, you are excluded from the drop for nonpayment program.
- Students are responsible for initiating the official drop process either through MyPortal or in person at Admission & Records, Building 8100.
Please note it may take several days for Financial Aid paperwork to be processed.
- International students whose valid I-20 is issued by Foothill College will not be dropped for nonpayment.
- This drop for nonpayment exception for Foothill classes does not apply to F1 students whose I-20 is issued by De Anza College or any other schools.
- To ensure you are not dropped for nonpayment, please enroll in a payment plan via MyPortal or pay your fees in full.
- International students are responsible for initiating the official drop process either through MyPortal or in person at Admission & Records, Building 8100.
- If you want to drop a class, you are responsible for initiating the official drop process either through MyPortal or in person at Admission & Records, Building 8100.
- Notifying the class instructor does not start the process.
- Failure to officially drop classes by the appropriate deadline will result in assessed enrollment fees for which students are financially responsible as well as failing grades on official college transcripts.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions & Records Office at 650.949.7325 or the Cashiering Team at 650.949.7331.
Questions?We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
A & R Office Hours
April 9-June 29
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.