Teaching & Learning Center
We offer online Reading and Writing support for Foothill College students who are currently enrolled in online courses.
Online Tutoring for Spring 2017 is currently available:
- Thursday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Additional online appointments are available.
Please contact 650.949.7444 or email@example.com for an appointment
Who is Eligible?
The TLC provides online support for
- students who are enrolled in an online class at Foothill College
- cannot normally come to campus.
Tutoring Process & Guidelines
All online students must follow the Tutoring Process & Guidelines as outlined on this site.
In order to work with a tutor, you must have:
- Your Foothill College ID number
- Your assignment and notes
- A specific goal to reach with your tutor in your 20-minute session
How Can I Log In?
The Teaching and Learning Center uses Google Drive to help students with their online work. Simply email your written assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org during the online tutoring hours and a tutor will be available to help you.
When you are ready, click on ONE of the links below and follow the instructions on the website. You will be prompted to download software so that you can connect to ElluminateLive!.
If you have any questions or if you experience technical difficulty, please contact