Please review minimum requirements for applying to the Veterinary Technology program.
- Cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- High school graduation or a valid GED.
- Completion of VT 51 with a grade of “C” or higher; must be completed at the time of application (no later than winter quarter 2016.)
- MATH 105 (Intermediate Algebra), or equivalent college level course with a “C” or higher. If MATH proficiency is determined via placement test, test results must be included with your application.
- ENGL 1A, or 1H, or 1S & 1T or ESLL 26.
- BIOL 10 (General Biology).
- BIOL 41 (Microbiology) is a prerequisite to VT55, which is taught in the first quarter of the first year. This class must be completed at the time of application: no later than winter quarter 2016.
- CHEM 30A (Survey of Inorganic & Organic Chemistry) or equivalent
In addition to the above requirements, a valid Adult CPR certificate is required at time of graduation.