All Counseling Appointments by Telephone & Zoom
Fall, Winter and Spring
The Counseling Team is here to support you via Telephone and Zoom appointments during the Fall, Winter and Spring quarters. During these quarters,
you may schedule your appointments with our online scheduling system.
We will offer Quick Question, 15-minute drop-in sessions for the first two weeks of Spring registration, Feb. 22-26 and March 1-5 as follows:
Mon. Feb. 22: 10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Tues. Feb. 23 : 9:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Wed. Feb. 24 : 9:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thurs. Feb. 25 - Offices Closed
Fri. Feb 26: 9:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Mon. Mar.1: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Tues. Mar. 2: 10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Wed. Mar. 3: 9:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Thurs. Mar. 4: 9:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Fri. Mar. 5: 10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
To be placed on the drop-in queue or for general questions, please call 650.949.7423 or 650-949-7821.
Winter Quarter Office Hours
- Monday - Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wednesday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Fridays - 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Closed Feb 12, 15, 19 and 25.
Are You Zoom Ready?
- Download Zoom to meet with a Foothill Counselor virtually
Our goal is to help you clarify your academic and personal goals. Our counselors are committed to your success and deliver a range of services.
- Explore majors, educational choices and set academic goals
- Get up-to-date information on admissions and transfer requirements
- Develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) for certificate, graduation and/or transfer
- Address academic and progress probation
- Get referrals to other support services on campus
- Certify your IGETC and CSU GE eligibility
- Explore career options and paths
- Learn about different career and college success courses
- Use career search resources to weigh your options
- Get support in safe, non-judgmental spaces
- Address personal issues affecting your college success
- Receive referrals to on-campus and community resources as needed
Programs with Counseling Support
Our mission is to empower students in their educational journey by building upon their diverse strengths. We advocate on behalf of learners to overcome institutional barriers while providing academic, career, transer, personal counseling and instruction. We value the worth and dignity of each individual as they positively contribute to their communities and global society.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302
We're Hiring for Fall 2020!
Work virtually. Earn $17 an hour at 10–15 hours per week in one of our Student Services