Associate Degree for Transfer
Benefits for CSU Transfers
- Save time and money! Take only the courses you need.
- Start at CSU as a junior (admission not guaranteed to a particular campus or major).
- You should not have to repeat community college courses.
- Your ADT gives you a special GPA advantage when you apply to a CSU impacted campus or program.
- Priority admission consideration for your local CSU campus or to a program similar to your community college major.
- You will be required to complete no more than 60 semester units after transfer to earn a bachelor’s degree (unless the major is a designated “high-unit” major).
- You'll be eligible for winter or spring admission for CSU campuses that require completion of the ADT to apply.
The UC Transfer Advantage
In addition, the University of California will now consider completion of the ADT as one of the factors in the comprehensive review process for all applicants!
For more information, visit the University of California Admissions Comprehensive Review.
It is important to note that UC admission decisions are still based on the successful completion of admission, program and GPA requirements as prescribed at www.ASSIST.ORG .
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302