The College Curriculum Committee is a sub-committee of the Academic Senate and has been tasked with the responsibility to establish and approve campuswide curriculum policies.
This body approves new degrees and certificates; oversees general education requirements; establishes processes for implementations of State mandates and provides conflict resolution regarding curriculum issues.
Curriculum Deadlines for 2022-23
|12/1/22||Deadline for Articulation Office to submit courses to CSU for CSU GE approval and to UC/CSU for IGETC approval|
|TBD||Deadline for faculty/divisions to submit curriculum sheets for the 2023-24 catalog|
|TBD||Deadline for Articulation Office to submit new/revised courses to UCOP for UC transferability|
|TBD||Deadline for faculty/divisions to submit course updates and local GE applications for the 2024-25 catalog|
- Eric Kuehnl Music Technology Department, Curriculum Faculty Co-Chairperson - 650.949.7479
- Ram Subramaniam Acting Associate Vice President of Instruction, Curriculum Administrator Co-Chairperson - 650.949.7179
- Evan Gilstrap Articulation Officer - 650.949.7675
- Mary Vanatta Curriculum Coordinator - 650.949.7439
Useful Curriculum-Related Information
- Curriculum Process Resources
- Degree or Certificate Creation Process & Resources
- CCC Policies & Resolutions
- CourseLeaf Resources
The College Curriculum Committee meets 2–3:30 p.m. every other Tuesday.
CCC is currently holding hybrid meetings. Attendees may join either on campus (specific
location will be listed on the meeting agenda) or virtually via Zoom. Eric Kuehnl,
CCC Co-Chair, will distribute the Zoom link to committee members; if you would like
to attend via Zoom, please email Eric: email@example.com
|View committee members.|
Please contact me!
Curriculum Coordinator Mary Vanatta
Division Office Contacts
|Kurt Hueg, MBA
Interim Vice President of Instruction & Institutional Research
Instructional Services Coordinator
|Office of Instruction & Institutional Research|