Professional Learning Network
Consider joining the California Community Colleges Professional Learning Network (PLN) to enhance your professional development where you can receive training, find resources, connect with your peers, find an expert, and lots more.
The PLN provides free and easy access to:
- "MyPD" tool for individuals to plan, collect, and organize your own professional development participation
- Courses and tutorials (training videos) along with certificates of completion
- Directory of speakers for professional development events
- Professional development resources
- System-wide calendar of events and workshops
Sign up for the Professional Learning Network
- Sign up for your Professional Learning Network account.
- Click on Login/Register and register for a new account. Make sure to use your Foothill email address.
- After you register you will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration.
We're Here to Help!