Spring 2019 Open Courses of Interest
Foothill has many great classes available for spring quarter across all departments.
Explore entrepreneurship and marketing concepts
Perfect courses for aspiring teachers and daycare providers
Learn the fundamentals of economics
Take a fully online literature class
- ENGL31 Latino/a Literature | CRN 42042
- ENGL40 Asian American Literature | CRN 42042
- ENGL 18A Vampire Literature | CRN 42042
Study the world around you
The study of the past helps to inform the future
Need a math class? We've got one that's right for you!
- Math 17 TTH 1:30-3:45 p.m. (CRN 41937) — Have you started the Statway sequence and ready to finish it?
- Math 1A.04 TTH 6-8:15 p.m. (CRN 40312) — Start your calculus sequence at night!
- Math 180 MW 10-11:50 a.m. + TTH 10-11:15 a.m. (CRN 41941) — Practice quantitative thinking as you build skill in communication, critical and creative thinking, and computation through immersion in contextualized lessons.
- Math 105.02 TTH 6-8:15 p.m. (CRN 40141) — Study intermediate algebra at night, including if you are a dual-enrolled high school student.
- Math 48A + MATH 248A — A just-in-time approach to the core prerequisite skills, competencies, and concepts
needed in Precalculus I. This class is intended for students majoring in science,
technology, engineering, and mathematics who are concurrently enrolled in MATH 48A
at Foothill College. Topics include: a review of computational skills developed in
beginning and intermediate algebra, including factoring, graphing linear equations,
solving absolute value equations and inequalities, analyzing functions, including
Take a PE Activity Class at Foothill
- We offer everything from archery and swimming to golf, Pilates, trail hiking, table tennis, yoga, weight training and much more.
- Our experienced instructors will help you get in shape and stay healthy.
- All classes are one unit and meet three hours each week.
- See class schedule for Physical Education
- See class schedule for Dance
- For more information, visit the Kinesiology website or call 650.949.7742
Select course number for details:
- Spanish for Healthcare Workers — SPAN 51
- Spanish Conversation for the Food Industry — SPAN 110 and SPAN 111
- Elementary Spanish I and II — SPAN 1 and SPAN 2
Community Education Classes
Did you know you can sign up for a pool or gym membership at Foothill? Our Community Education Department also offers non-credit classes in aqua fitness, art, music and more!
Plus we STEM Camp registration is open for summer. For details on all, visit the Community Education page.
Academic Dates & Deadlines
Campus closed for Memorial Day.
We're Here to Help!
Admissions and Records Office
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101