Final grades are submitted by faculty the week after final exams.
- Grades are available to view via MyPortal.fhda.edu, as well as posted to your official transcript approximately three to four weeks after the last day of final examinations.
- Be aware that several "roll-up" steps must occur before final grades and calculation of GPAs are available for you to view via your MyPortal.fhda.edu account.
- Once this process is complete, you may log in to MyPortal.fhda.edu to view grades.
View Grades in MyPortal
- LOG IN to MyPortal
- CLICK on Apps in the left menu
- GO TO Students section in right window.
- CLICK the Student Registration app.
- CLICK the View My Grades link under the My Records section.
- SELECT a Term > CLICK Submit
- You should see your most recent class grades and Foothill undergraduate summary with overall GPA.
Q. I am currently taking a class that serves as a prerequisite for another course. Can I register for the next course level for the upcoming term?
Q. If I can't view my grades in MyPortal yet, how can I find out if I passed the prerequisite course so that I know I can continue to the next level when the quarter starts?
Q. Based on the grade that I received from my instructor, I was incorrectly dropped from a prerequisite course. Who do I contact to fix this?
Admissions and Records
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
Can't find an answer on our website?
TEXT your admissions or registration question/concern to Foothill's ASK ME! service.
Text questions will be answered during regular business hours.
A & R Office Hours
MAIN CAMPUSMon. & Tues. 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed. & Thurs. 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
SUNNYVALE CENTERMon.–Thurs. 10 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Fri. 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONSMonday, Jan. 21 Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Friday-Monday, Feb. 15-18 President's Day Recess
Academic Dates & Deadlines