About Our Math Program
Wherever you are in your math journey, we would love to walk a few steps with you!
At Foothill, we offer a full range of math courses, from basic education through differential equations and linear algebra.
Student-centered Learning and Extra Math Support
- Boost your math skills with Summer Bridge!
- Enroll in the Math Performance Success program for extra help with Math 10: Statistics.
- Explore all of our math course offerings to find your fit.
- Newly designed courses that emphasize student support are available now:
- Quantitative Reasoning: Math 80
- Precalculus with support: Math 48A + Math 248A
Earn a Mathematics Degree
View list below for programs offered at Foothill. Then select program map for a possible schedule that fulfills program and college requirements.
For program requirements and full course listings, view degrees and certificates information.
Associate in Science for Transfer
NOTE: When viewing this program map, you may select from three pathways — 1. Calculus; 2. Precalculus–2 years; and 3. Precalculus–3 years.
Associate in Science
NOTE: When viewing this program map, you may select from three pathways — 1. Calculus; 2. Precalculus; and 3. Precalculus–3 years.
I'm Here to Help!
Rachel Mudge, Math Department Chair
Office Room 4407
Division Office Contacts
|Zachary Cembellin, Division Dean
|STEM Success Center|