Associate Degree for Transfer
Steps to Transfer with an ADT
- See a counselor and develop an education plan.
- Identify a major.
- Attend a transfer workshop.
- Visit the Transfer Center (each term!)
- Apply to CSUs by the appropriate deadline.
- Check email & student portals frequently.
- Petition/apply for AA-T/AS-T degree.
- Meet CSU deadlines for AA-T/AS-T verification.
- Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Submit your intent to enroll.
- Request final transcripts to be sent to your CSU.
The final responsibility for a successful transfer program rests with the student. This information changes frequently and can impact your admission to the university.
It is highly advised that you meet periodically with both Foothill College counselors and university advisors to confirm your choice of classes and develop a realistic and relevant educational plan.
Questions?We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302