Discover UC Davis Day
Our annual bus trip to UC Davis is on Friday Feb. 22, 2019. The bus leaves out of lot 1 at 7am and returns by 6pm that evening. You must register through the Transfer Center no later than Wed. Feb 20. Contact Cathy Kuebler (Administratvie Assistant), at 650-949-7821.
NOTE: Please make sure to ask your instructor if you can miss class that day.
Please make an appoint with a counselor in our Counseling Office or Transfer Center for questions or assistance.
About the Transfer Center
Transferring to a university requires patience, research, and hard work. Our Transfer
Center team is here to help you with your journey.
The Transfer Center provides a variety of coordinated resources, activities and services to assist your through the transfer process.
- We strongly recommend you meet with a transfer counselor early in the process to ensure your educational plan meets your academic and transfer goals.
Services We Provide
- University application and college essay workshops
- Help with Transfer Admission Guarantees and Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Meet with University Admission Representatives
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor
- Provide university field trips
- Provide resources for exploring universities & majors
- Plan student-focused transfer activities and events
We look forward to working with you to make your transition from Foothill to a four-year college or university seamless.
Did You Know?
The mission of the Foothill College Transfer Center is to provide the necessary resources and services in order to increase transfer opportunities to baccalaureate institutions for underrepresented students, to increase transfer rates for the student population as directed by Title 5, Section 51027, and to support the Foothill College mission of committing itself to providing access to outstanding education opportunities for all of our students.