Associated Students of Foothill College
We Are Your Voice in Action
ASFC Campus Council meets weekly on Thursdays at 2 p.m. in Toyon Room (2020)
Join us to make a difference!
As a student of Foothill College, you are a member of the Associated Students of Foothill College, known as ASFC.
Campus Council — the official name of your student government — manages the affairs of ASFC.
The goal of ASFC Campus Council is to give a voice to all students, enabling YOU to become an integral part of the college community.
ASFC Campus Council Responsibilities
- Appointing officers and students to campuswide committees
- Sharing governance in the development of Foothill College policies and annual budget
- Adopting and overseeing use of an annual ASFC budget
- Allocating funds for new programs and projects
- Student advocacy
- Providing and administering a program of activities and services for students