Marketing and Public Relations
The Foothill College Marketing and Public Relations Department supports the mission, vision and strategic growth of the college through focused internal and external initiatives, public relations efforts, publication development and social media.
Services We Offer
The Foothill College Marketing and Public Relations Department offers a variety of services to faculty and staff members:
- print and digital graphic design
- web content development and training
- publication development, copywriting and editing
- promotion through social media, media relations, publicity and advertising
Download Style Guide
Branding is essential for the Foothill College communication goals and ensures a consistent look and feel across all channels for current and prospective students. Please refer to the style guide below.
Our updated logo reimagines historical elements with a more modern presentation. The acorn references our unique Pacific-Asian architecture and symbolizes the seed of knowledge, new beginnings, and unlimited potential.
- The logo is available in three orientations (Main, Stacked, and Long) for use on all collateral and promotional materials.
- Each logo is available in color and black & white versions.
- The logo may not be edited, recolored, or separated, and no adornments or embellishments may be added.
The following PowerPoint templates available for download.
Order Business Cards
Our new and more sustainable business cards feature a dynamic QR code. The card is meant to be shown, scanned, and then retained by the employee to save for future use. Once scanned, the basic information (name, phone, email, URL, etc.) is instantly transferred to the address/contact book on the user's smartphone. This works with most smartphones. If someone chooses not to scan the QR code, the card can still be handed out. (Standard business cards are currently still available should those be preferred.)
Standard business card:
View Photo Archives
View and download images of the Foothill College campus, people and events on the SmugMug site, no login needed.
Model Authorization Release Form
Students, staff and faculty participating in professional photo shoots will need to complete and submit a model release form to marketing.
Download Zoom Backgrounds
Looking for a Foothill image to use for your Zoom background? Check out our selection sized and ready for download to your desktop.