Drop In for Quick Questions All Day in the Transfer Center from Tuesday -Friday, Nov. 27-30. We are here to help you!
THERE will be no 30 -minute appointments available Nov. 26- 30.
Office Hours for Nov 26 - 30
Mon. and Tues. 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wed. and Thurs. 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (only on Nov 30th )
Quick Questions transfer counseling is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Sessions are limited to 10 - 15 minutes and are intended for quick and brief questions, such as:
- Finding out about transfer deadlines and/or requirements
- Help with university applications
- Personal Essay Review
- Class selection for the quarter
- Basic transfer information
Make a 30-Minute Transfer Counseling Appointment
Follow steps 1,2, & 3 to make an appointment with a transfer counselor. Includes academic,
career, and personal counseling.
1. Prepare for Your Appointment
- Apply to Foothill College (if necessary)
- Take English and math assessments (if necessary)
- Bring documents: other college transcripts, test scores and any other records relevant to issues you want to discuss
- Make a list of potential transfer universities and major programs
2. Review Appointment Guidelines
- Maximum 30 minutes per appointment
- Maximum 5 appointments per quarter
- Telephone counseling appointments available for distance learners
- Minimum 24 hours notice required for appointment cancellations
- After 2 no shows (without cancelling), only 10 – 15 minute Quick Question counseling sessions will be allowed for remainder of the quarter
3. Schedule Your Appointment
Locations and Times
Transfer Center , Room 8329
Normal drop-ins areTuesday and Friday 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Closed: Nov. 22 and 23