ASFC Student Elections
Application for Elected ASFC Officers 2022-2023
Before Completing the Application
To be eligible to run for ASFC Office, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in at least 8 units at Foothill College, and maintain that throughout the next academic year (2022-2023).
- Have paid your student body fee and be an OwlCard holder.
- Have a quarterly and cumulative grade point average of 2.0, and must maintain that throughout the next academic year (2022-2023).
If elected to ASFC Office, you must:
- Serve 4 quarters (summer through spring 2022-2023)
- Be available for online training throughout the rest of spring quarter 2022.
- Be available Sept. 7-14, 2022 for planning & training before fall quarter.
Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 2 pm—Attend the ASFC Open House - Toyon Room & Zoom
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 12 pm or Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 2 pm—Attend the Zoom candidate info meeting
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022 by 11:59 pm. — Submit your application online, including your 100-word statement/bio to appear on the election ballot. Email your ballot photo (100x100 px) to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, April 25, 2022— Campaign Week begins. Optional design services for promotional material are available
through the ASFC Design Center: email@example.com
Important: No campaigning or candidate promotion of any kind is permitted before April 25.
- Monday, May 2–Thursday, May 5 at 2 pm—Online voting opens.