ASFC Budget and Fund Request Process
Note: If you are requesting ASFC funds for this year, please SKIP TO 2022-2023 Fund Request information below.
2023-2024 Budget Request Process
The deadline to submit ASFC budget requests for next academic year has been extended
to MONDAY, FEB. 6, at NOON.
If funds are granted in this process, your organization will have a line item in the 2023-2024 ASFC budget booklet. Generally, the amount requested is for recurring costs related to campus events, programs, or services that support Foothill College students.
STEPS TO SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST
- Fill out the 2023-2024 Budget Request Form entirely.
- Submit by email to ASFC VP of Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org and ASFC Secretary at email@example.com with the completed form attached. Start the subject line with 2023-2024 BUDGET REQUEST - Your Organization
- Attend Finance Board on Tuesday at 2 p.m. in the Council Chambers room 2018. The VP of Finance will assign a 15 minute time slot for each presenter.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL for updates. The Finance Board will contact you in May following approval by the Board of Trustees.
For fund requests that occur during the 2022-23 academic year, please follow the Fund Request Process below:
If you are submitting a fund request, you MUST...
- Fill out the Fund Request Form entirely
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the filled out form form attached. Start the subject line with FUND REQUEST - Your Organization
- Attend Finance Board on Tuesday at 2 p.m. in Council Chambers room 2018.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL for updates.
Fund Requests MUST be submitted before Monday 2 p.m. to be considered for the Campus Council meeting that week. Any fund requests submitted after Monday 2 p.m. will be considered for the following week's Campus Council meeting.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
The ASFC Campus Council meets weekly on Thursday from 2-4 p.m. in Toyon Room (2020).