SOAR Enrollment Workshops
Student Orientation, Assessment & Registration
Why attend a SOAR workshop?
SOAR workshops help new Foothill students complete steps to receive priority registration.
Monday, Nov. 9 • 6:30–8:30 p.m.
Attend SOAR orientation to learn about free college, financial aid, and assessments.
- After orientation, meet with a counselor to create an educational plan.
- End with a virtual tour of the campus!
- After completing SOAR, you'll be ready to register for winter classes with your earliest registration date possible.
- Winter Quarter 2021 starts Monday, Jan. 4.
How to Get Ready for Summer SOAR
IMPORTANT: You need a CWID (Student ID) to complete SOAR. If you've applied for admission to Foothill, you already have one!
If you have a problem filling out the admission application, we'll have onsite support to help you apply when you arrive.
Follow These Steps
- Apply for Admission to Foothill College
- Bring your 8-digit CWID number
- Bring your high school transcripts